l

Monday, October 02, 2006

*Kicks Slau in the butt*

Ya, he miss out half his lines for today's play! But cannot blame him la he stay on stage for about 3/4 of the time. The rest of us had the script hidden in the stage wings. Ahhhh! He made us miss out the karang guni sound part and the *bark* *scream* crocodile part. Okay, that was kind of a lame part but every part makes it a whole right?

So we just kicked slau in the butt and Slau found out that only about 20 marks out of 110 (or 160 i cant remember) are at stake. Hopefully it is out of 160 =).

And ZoneAlarm is killing my msn messenger. U noe, it just erm, stopped me from logging in, and it keeps making me unable to see my friends' display pictures when i do get a chance to log in. *kicks zonealarm*. But YEAH! I finally fixed it about three days ago (while fixing up this blog) by booting the com into safe mode and killing some commands for the d@/\/\ned firewall. So now my msn works normally, but without the IM security =) Do not send me viruses though. I know my email is posted up there (you really do not need to know this actually) and email security still works so don't bother =).

I wore my dad's wedding coat today for my play. It kind of fit me nicely (and it gives u extra wide shoulders because of the padding) but it was half a size too big. My dad wore size 15 at that time and I am wearing size 14.5 now. It wasn't too bad, with the vest and everything, but I was wearing my running shoes so I looked abit erm wierd.

If you do come across my blog and you do know me please link me and tag and ask me to link u too. If u do not know me directly or u were from SHPS p6 batch 03 then please link me and tag as well. I am getting quite sick of having to go around and slowly finding all my friends to link them.

So happy childrens day (one day late)! Secondary school sux no children's day holiday =( Haix they love to kick out our hols zzz.

Anyway, this is all for now. Maybe I will blog later if I have anything else to add. Remember to link me and tag me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home