l

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Yo

Happy CNY!!! Yea 4 and a 1/2 days of nothing but visiting. And I get to meet up with my cousins Evonne, Jolene, Glenn, Clive, Emily, Chris, Jude, bla bla. So it is quite obvious that I havent done any homework ainnit? Yeah, so any teacher that reads my blog, you would be glad to know that.

So today i went to Glenn's home. Well nothing much went on down there cept watching them play Gunz online, which i don't play. But BUT they had m&ms (with peanuts though)! And it was one big jar full of m&ms, yeah!

Well after that we went to me dad's older sister's home. They had this huge stuffed crab on the floor that Dominic (evonne's baby bro) was playing with and poking everyone with the crabs legs. He "cooked" it too! Well we stayed there for dinner as well. Oh and we made fake ferrero rocher (however you spell that)! Haha we ate up the chocolate, and stuffed the gold foil with other wrappings and stuff, and placed it back into the tray. It looked quite real, but it was still obvious which one was the fake one (Bad eddie!).

So no homework done, and I have a DotA compe coming up! Maybe I should take a shower...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home